5th BEAUTYISTANBUL Exhibition, 2-4 October 2024, Taksim-Istanbul-Turkey
BEAUTYISTANBUL 2024 the 5th International Exhibition for Cosmetics, Beauty, Hair, Home Care, Private Label, Packaging and Ingredients will be held on 2-4 October 2024 at Istanbul Congress Center & Lutfi Kirdar & Istanbul Hilton in Taksim, Istanbul-Turkey.
Featuring 1100 exhibitors from 62 countries in 8 halls, BEAUTYISTANBUL is among the Top 5 biggest cosmetics exhibitions worldwide and it is the most international cosmetics event with trade visitors from 169 countries.
In addition to buyers from the Middle East, BEAUTYISTANBUL is the most visited cosmetics event for Africa, Eastern Europe, CIS and Central Asia regions. Moreover, sponsoring buyers from Latin America and the Far East with the Hosted Buyer Program creates a global exhibition to reach buyers in a single event.
BEAUTYISTANBUL connects manufacturers, brands, private label and contract manufacturers and suppliers with B2B buyers, importers, distributors, wholesalers, cosmetics chain stores, retailers, pharmacy chains, supermarkets, online stores, brands and manufacturers interested in personal care, skin care, make-up, hair care, perfume, natural & organic, home care & cleaning products, dermocosmetics, OTC & Pharmaceuticals, baby care, beauty accessories, professional beauty, private label, ingredients, packaging and machinery categories.
BEAUTYISTANBUL 2023 (4th edition) FACTS AND FIGURES
• Exhibitors: 845 from 62 countries including 460 International and 385 Local Exhibitors (55% International). 24% more exhibitors vs. the 2022 edition.
• Country Pavilions: Italy, France, Poland, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine, Pakistan, Egypt, Russia, South Korea, China
• Visitors: 16,367 Unique Visitors from 169 countries including 8,380 International and 7,987 Local Visitors (51% International). 25% increase in international visitors vs. the 2022 edition.
• Hosted Buyer Program: 578 top buyers from 122 countries including the biggest importers, distributors and retail chains are sponsored for travel expenses to guarantee business opportunities for exhibitors with a special focus on Latin America, Africa and the Far East.
• Online Business Platform and Mobile App: Exhibitors access 42,000+ buyers from 195 countries and showcase products, access the complete list of buyers and contact visitors directly with messaging and live video meetings or set up meetings before the exhibition. The platform will re-open for the 5th edition in February 2024. Check it out at: https://online.beauty-istanbul.com/